Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site. Today I will show you how to make a distinctive dish, Corn Flake Chicken. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Corn Flake Chicken Recipe.
You can cook Corn Flake Chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn Flake Chicken
- Take 1/3 cup of buttermilk.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground red pepper (cayenne).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of corn flake crumbs.
- Prepare 2-4 of chicken breast.
- It’s 4 of medium baking potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1-inch cubes (or a bag of frozen diced potatoes).
- You need 1 of red or green bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1x1/2-inch pieces.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine, melted (make sure everything is covered).
Corn Flake Chicken instructions
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- In shallow bowl, combine buttermilk, salt and ground red pepper; mix well. Place corn flake crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in buttermilk mixture; coat with crumbs. Place crumb-coated chicken breast halves in corners of sprayed pan..
- In large bowl, combine potatoes and bell pepper. Sprinkle with cheese, garlic powder and paprika; toss to coat evenly. Place in center of baking pan. Drizzle butter over chicken and vegetables. Also I like to put crushed corn flakes on the potatoes..
- Bake at 400F for 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender, its juices run clear and potatoes are tender, stirring vegetables once halfway through baking..